Ryanair publishes the results of its study on travel trends and launches a summer promotion with a 20% discount on flights.
Ryanair, the first airline in Europe, today announced the results of its Summer Trends survey on travel trends, revealing that this summer:
- The most popular summer destinations for Ryanair customers are: Mallorca, Alicante and Malaga.
- However, families surprise with a change in trend when choosing their summer vacation. In its top 3 destinations are Cyprus, Tel Aviv and Lanzarote.
- As for couples, their main destinations are: Ibiza, Mallorca and Tenerife, islands bathed in the sun.
- Zadar, Seville and Barcelona stand out as the main destinations for students in summer.
- The routes that transport the majority of young people between the ages of 20 and 30 are those that connect the United Kingdom (Birmingham, East Midlands, Liverpool) with Ibiza.
To celebrate another summer of cheap fares, Ryanair has launched an offer of seats with a 20% discount for travel between the months of September and November. This promotion will be available until midnight on Thursday, July 25, on the Ryanair.com website.
Alejandra Ruiz, from Ryanair, commented: “Spain is the favorite European summer destination according to our Summer Trends survey, which also shows an interesting increase in other promising destinations such as Cyprus and Tel Aviv, very popular with families, and Zadar in Croatia one of the favorite places among students.
For last-minute travelers and offer hunters, Ryanair launches a 20% discount on travel to fly between the months of September and November 2019, available for reservation through the website ”